Gateway has a team of servants committed to ensuring peace of mind for parents and Gospel-centered care and teaching for the children of our church and our neighborhood. All of our Family Ministry programs are fun and exciting with am emphasis on learning about the good news of Jesus Christ.
- Gateway Kids takes place during our Sunday services for children 5 years old through 4th grade.
- Gateway Littles takes place during our Sunday services for children ages 3-4.
- Gateway Nursery takes place during our Sunday services for children ages newborn through 2. (THE NURSERY IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED UNTIL JUNE - HOWEVER WE DO PROVIDE A CRY/NURSING MOTHER'S ROOM WHERE THE SERMON CAN BE HEARD.)
- Gateway Kids Club takes place on Friday evenings from 6:30-8:00 and involves Bible lessons, singing, and games.
- VBS is our annual free Vacation Bible School which takes place for one week during the summer. You can learn more about our VBS program here.
Our Purpose is to glorify God by…
Guiding children to Christ and inspiring them to live God-centered lives
Revealing the character and attributes of God and His plan for mankind
Affirming the uniqueness & giftedness of each child as created in the image of God
Creating significant, lasting relationships between children, teachers, & families
Equipping children to see how the Bible speaks in practical ways to every area of life
We Believe that children are gifts from God, and God entrusts families with the awesome privilege and responsibility to love, protect, and instruct them. The home, therefore, is the frontline of ministry for our precious children.
But God also entrusts his church with the privilege and responsibility to love, protect, and instruct children. As a church, we see our role as that of helper – a group of people who come along side families to provide support and assistance. Through instruction, resources, prayer, and friendship, we want to help you train your child in godliness.
On Sundays we provide nursery care for children up to 48 months old, as well as graded classes for children 3 years old through the 4th grade. These classes focus on teaching God’s revealed truth through Scripture-based, age-appropriate lessons, singing, and fun activities that show Jesus to your child in a way he or she can understand.
Classes and nursery care begin immediately following the Worship in Song portion of our Worship Gathering and last until the end of the service.
One of Our Highest Priorities is security. We want to provide a safe and secure place for your children to learn and grow. This is why all our classes are staffed by trained individuals who have completed a thorough screening process. In addition to completing a detailed application, every children’s ministry applicant must also pass a standard background test.
Our Hope is to see the gospel transform the next generation. This is why we want to help you train your child in godliness – so that the next generation would come to know the glorious deeds of God, finding perfect joy in the love and forgiveness of Jesus Christ.
Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belong the kingdom of heaven. - Matthew 19:14